With the threat of the West Nile Virus, mosquitos have become a source of concern for many homeowners. Especially when we have extremely heavy rains, the mosquito population can quickly increase, making outdoor summer activites less desirable. Perma Green’s products will effectively control mosquitoes all summer long.
Protecting yourself against West Nile Virus
- When going outdoors, apply insect repellent on clothes and skin.
- Wear loose-fitting clothing that covers legs and arms while in areas where mosquitoes are likely to be present.
- To the extent possible, avoid outdoor activities between dusk and dawn, when mosquito activity is greatest.
- Clean out clogged rain gutters to avoid collecting water where mosquitoes can lay eggs.
- At least once or twice a week, empty water from flowerpots, pet food and water dishes, birdbaths, swimming pool covers, and other items that collect water.
Call us at 219-462-3210 or signup online for your FREE estimate today!